TC Girl

Because life wasn't boring enough...

7:15 AM

What's the point?

Posted by TC_Girl |

Ahh, my first post. Well, I'll do a quick introduction to the purpose of this blog... and then I'll get right down to it.

I'm going to post my terribly mundane experiences and thoughts on here. (Isn't that exciting?) I suppose my TC posts will have some merit as not many women work in this field. But, aside from that, I'm afraid you won't find much.

My TC posts are only passing thoughts on articles and books. They do not contain material that I ever intend to publish. I have not spent hours combing over them. If you're looking for research, reviews, etc., head over to one of the many professional TC blogs out there. :)

Anyway. Onward and upward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments/opinions/etc., but please keep it constructive and please be kind. Remember, my notes aren't meant to be perfect - they're just daily observations on things that I happen to read. Cheers!

Subscribe